It’s often said that the eyes are the windows to the soul. If this is the case, eyelashes are the decorative borders surrounding these windows. Although there are some people born with lush and long eyelashes, many people feel as though their eyes are lacking this key element. Fortunately, there is aproduct that can help solve this issue. Volaré Esthetics MedSpa And Laser Center offers the LATISSE® treatment to help get you amazing eyelashes!
What is LATISSE®?
LATISSE is a medical treatment approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat hypotrichosis of the upper eyelashes. The active ingredient in LATISSE is a prostaglandin analogue, which helps to stimulate the follicles, so hair grows faster.
Some important Do's and Don'ts
• Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue.
• Only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE® to apply the product.
• Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
• Remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE®. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterwards.
• Remember, if you stop using LATISSE®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.
Before & After
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Our current clients are experiencing amazing results. Most clients start to see growth within a month after the procedure.
LATISSE® is a one-of-a-kind product. Extensive studies and trials have proven this product’s efficacy and safety.
While this is a common concern, eyelid skin darkening is actually a less common side effect.
LATISSE® is an ophthalmic solution. If any solution gets into the eye, it is not expected to cause harm. You do not need to rinse your eyes. However, LATISSE® is not an eye drop. DO NOT APPLY in your eye or to the lower lid.
We tell our patients that they need to be patient when using LATISSE® as the growth is gradual over time. Some may start to notice longer lashes after about a month and many should experience full results in approximately four months.