Osmosis Deep Clean
- A unique blend of citrus essential oils and coconut work together to remove deep impurities, promoting an invigorating clean that remains gentle enough for all skin types.
- Eliminates excess oil and impurities.
- Promotes a healthier, clearer complexion.
- Rich lather detoxes impurities.
- PRO TIP: Double down on cleansing steps to ensure skin is efficiently detoxed.
- Recommended For: Oily, blemish prone.
HOW TO USE:
- Gently massage one pump onto damp skin and rinse thoroughly.
- Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein – Derived from amaranth, a gluten-free grain. Amaranth contains essential amino acids, which provides a nourishing effect on the skin. It is used in conditioning and cleansing formulations.
- Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (Coconut Surfactants) – Gentle cleansing agent that effectively remove impurities, providing antiseptic and antibacterial properties to help clean out any contaminants.
- Glycerin – Moisturizes and lubricates the skin, promotes skin softness and smoothness, acts as a natural preserving agent.
- Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Lauryl Glucoside Crosspolymer, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Decyl Glucoside Crosspolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Sodium Gluconate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol
There are no reviews yet.