Restorative Facial Oil
- Artisan oils provide natural anti-inflammatory and conditioning properties to promote healing while preserving a youthful radiance.
- Rich oils replenish and restore.
- Antioxidants to support healing.
- Intense moisture booster.
- PRO TIP: Massage into finger nails to condition cuticles.
- Recommended For: Aging, sensitive, dry, irritated.
HOW TO USE:
- Shake lightly. Apply a small amount to skin or mix into any moisturizer.
- Dromaius Novaehollandiae (Emu) Oil – Rich in omega fatty acids essential to maintain proper lipid balance and hydration and rich in vitamins, it calms inflammation, heals, and stimulates cell regeneration.
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil – Nourishing and cell regenerative effect with anti-inflammatory properties to promote healing and reduce redness of the skin. High amount of fatty acids with a large part being linoleic acid which is good for blemish prone skin and helps to moisturize and reduce water loss and has some UV-absorbing activity.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract – Used throughout history in skin preparations due to its skin conditioning, anti-inflammatory, wound healing, and regenerative properties for dry and damaged skin.
- Emu Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil.