Cranberry Enzyme Mask
- Skin-smoothing antioxidant mask harness the power of cranberry enzymes to gently remove damaged cells, promoting a firm, smooth, and healthy glow.
- Infuses skin with antioxidants
- Gently exfoliates skin.
- Firms and smooths.
- PRO TIP: Mix with your favorite cleanser for a multi-purpose exfoliating wash.
- Recommended For: Aging, pigmented, dry, oily, and blemish prone.
HOW TO USE:
- On a clean face, apply a thin layer for 5-15 minutes then gently remove. Use 1-3 times per week.
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit – Natural enzymatic exfoliant as well as an antioxidant.
- L-Lactic Acid – An alpha hydroxy acid recognized by the skin that is a natural moisturizing factor, refines and perfects the surface of the skin while containing antioxidant properties. An AHA found naturally in the skin; antioxidant and natural moisturizing agent. At higher levels it acts as a gentle exfoliant.
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10) – Antioxidant that feeds the cell’s energy cycle while protecting it from free-radical damage.
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit, Water (Aqua), Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gluconic Acid, Ubiquinone, Sclerotium Gum, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Powder, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Natural Fragrance/Parfum.