Osmosis Rose Quartz Roller & Gua Sha Set
The Rose Quartz Facial Roller reduces the appearance of puffiness through lymphatic drainage while increasing blood circulation and stimulating oxygenation deep in the layers of the skin. This helps release trapped toxins, stimulates collagen production, and helps reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. The cooling crystal also soothes the skin and amplifies product penetration.
The Rose Quartz Gua Sha is used to relieve pain and tension by ‘scraping’ the smooth crystal on lubricated skin. This increases microcirculation, helping release toxins as it stimulates and amplifies the skin’s natural healing ability. The increase in circulation also plays a role in treating ailments that cause chronic pain, such as arthritis and fibromyalgia.
- Soothe the skin by calming inflammation and encourages cell restoration.
- Reduce puffiness through lymphatic drainage massage.
- Encourages cell restoration, increases blood circulation.
- PRO TIP: For extra cooling and soothing place the stone in the refrigerator or on ice. The extra drop in temperature supports circulation and natural collagen production, drain congested lymph nodes, rid the body of toxins, and help with sinus issues.
- Recommended For: All skin types.
HOW TO USE:
- Facial Roller
- After cleansing, prep skin with a facial oil or serum. Using the large roller, work from the center of the face toward the hairline, starting at the chin and working upward to the forehead in sections: chin to hairline, side of nose to ear, between eyebrows to hairline, forehead to temple. Use the small roller at the inner eye and roll to outer eye.
- Gua Sha
- After cleansing, prep skin with a facial oil or serum. Hold the tool at an angle against the skin, keeping solid but gentle pressure and drag from the center of your face to the outer edge by your ear. Starting from the neck and moving upward along your chin, cheeks, and very gently around the eye area.
- Facial Roller
- The crystal emits a vibration which releases tension, calms inflammation and encourages cell restoration.
- The rolling technique doubles as a lymphatic drainage massage, increasing blood circulation and encouraging oxygen to penetrate deep into the layers of the skin. This helps release any trapped toxins as well as stimulating collagen production.
- The rose quartz smooths wrinkles and improves the skin’s elasticity, giving your complexion a luminous glow
- Linked to the heart chakra and commonly referred to as the ‘love stone,’ rose quartz promotes a sense of warmth and compassion as well as unconditional love and peace. It’s also a powerful healing stone that can help to increase self-love, ease tension and ward off negative emotions. In the long-term, all of these factors can contribute to premature aging and be damaging to the skin.