*10-Day Blemish Cleanse
- Achieve a flawless complexion by gently cleansing the digestive tract of unwanted toxins and mucus that often find their way to the skin as acne, eczema, or blackheads.
- This 10-day cleanse will leave you looking and feeling energized and radiant!
- Detoxes mucus throughout the body to improve allergy- triggered sinus and lung pathways. *
- Promotes gut health and supports removal of digestive toxins to decrease congestion and clear skin of blemishes, blackheads, and irritation.*
- PRO TIPS:
- It is beneficial to hydrate during the cleanse.
- Two main mucus-producing foods are dairy and fried food; avoid these during and post cleanse.
- Once done with the cleanse, take Digestive Support as a preventative to mucus build-up.
- Recommended For: Mucus, blackheads, congestion, candidiasis, constipation, allergies, and sinuses.
HOW TO USE:
- Take 8 capsules on an empty stomach 2 times daily for 10 days. May repeat this cleanse as desired.
- Mullein Leaf Powder – This mucilage and saponin-containing herb has a powerful ability to expel mucus from the body while soothing the mucus membranes to reduce the future mucus formation by the digestive tract.
- Plantain Leaf – Plantago has a unique anti-mucus effect that is created by breaking down mucus bonds thus allowing for its removal while also reducing the inflammation in irritated digestive tissue.
- Lobelia Herb Powder – The key active lobeline is not as well known for its mucus thinning effect, but that, along with its ability to detox the digestive tract, makes it an important addition to this formula.
- Mucus Cleansing Proprietary Blend (Mullein Leaf Powder, Plantain Leaf Powder, Lobelia Herb Powder, Lactase, Elecampane Root Powder, Serrapeptase), Hypromellose (capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin.
- CAUTION: Pregnant or nursing mothers, and individuals with a known medical condition should avoid this product.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.