Environmental and Hormonal Detox
- Research estimates that our bodies process one million toxins per day. Skin Defense is a powerful combination of the most effective detox strategies available.
- By binding and removing heavy metals, estrogen toxins, pesticides, plastics, and food preservatives, Skin Defense will help transform your health, restore hormone balance, clear blemishes, and strengthen the immune system.
- Reveal a clearer complexion and a healthier you!
- Uniquely formulated to help detox the skin and clear food and hormone-triggered blemishes.*
- Defends against environmental toxins that affect sleep, fertility, menstruation, migraines and other imbalances.*
- PRO TIP: Ingredients in Skin Defense also bind and remove toxins related to alcohol consumption. Take before bed after a night of over-indulging to reduce hangover symptoms.
- Recommended For: Hormonal, diet and stress-induced acne, oily skin, face and body blemishes, women with history of fibrocystic breast disease, consumption of high levels of processed food, supports uterine, breast, and prostate health, toxin exposure, heavy metal detox, swimmers and chlorine exposure, thyroid dysfunction, infertility, and free radical scavenging.
HOW TO USE:
- Take 2-3 capsules in the morning at least 1 hour before or after medications.
- Sodium Thiosulfate – One of the most powerful antioxidants available as it works on every type of free radical to protect the body from damage related to the detox process. It combines these powerful antioxidant properties with a unique ability to remove heavy metals, along with many other common poisons like chlorine, aluminum, and mercury.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine – Enhances antioxidant protection and accelerates the detox process. NAC is well-known as a precursor for glutathione, which is perhaps the most important antioxidant in our body. It is good for brain health because it helps with certain neurotransmitters and has been used in depression, bipolar disorder, addictive behaviors, and much more. It helps with the inflammation related to sugar and insulin resistance. Finally, NAC is very effective in processing toxins which makes it a powerful addition to .
- DIM – Diindolylmethane, an extract from cruciferous vegetables, binds estrogenic toxins and helps to metabolize estrogen.
- Charcoal – This is the most active detoxification agent in the body. It conjugates toxins so they become water soluble, thus less active and more easily removed by the body.
- DIM (Diindolylmethane), Detoxification Blend (N-Acetyl Cysteine, Activated Carbon/Charcoal, Glutathione S-transferase, Sodium Thiosulfate, L-Ornithine, MSM, Sodium Butyrate, Silica), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vegetable Stearate.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.