Diet and exercise are the most popular methods for achieving optimal health. However, we occasionally discover that even the most stringent diets and exercise regimes are ineffective. Most people resort to modern medicine to assist them in getting in shape at this point. Today, we can see that more drastic procedures can be taken to lose weight without undergoing surgery. One such measure is weight loss injections.
Volaré Esthetics Med Spa & Laser Center can help you boost your weight loss journey with injections of Lipo-C, Lipo-B, or Lipo. After visiting with one of our nurses to evaluate your health history and set expectations, we will have a plan ready for you.
How it works
Often people feel increased energy immediately after the shot; sometimes they just feel better over time. It is a stress fighter and supports key functions of the liver that sometimes require large amounts of nutrients and can be severely depleted after years of stress and diet faults.
Types of Weight Loss Injections
Lipo C injections are used to preserve lean muscle tissue and promote body fat reduction. They can also boost metabolism and support proper hormone function and a healthy immune system. these injections consist of:
• MIC (a combination of Methionine, Inositol, and Choline), which are all lipotropic nutrients. They decrease fat deposits and speed up metabolism, therefore enhancing the healthy liver.
• L-Carnitine is essentially an amino acid that helps your body turn fat into energy, and it can also increase endurance and muscle recovery during workouts.
• Vitamin B Complex contains a particular blend of injectable B Vitamins, and each one of them serves a specific function. The complex can help your body handle stress, increase your energy, and optimize cardiovascular health. One of the most important ingredients here is Vitamin B12 which increases alertness and supplies your body with what it needs to have healthy cellular growth.
Lipo C injections help release the fat from your body by targeting stored fat deposits. They provide an effective (but temporary) increase in your metabolic function. These injections are administered intramuscularly, and the process is quick and painless.
The Lipo B injection is specifically designed to increase your metabolic activity and energy and help you eliminate the excess fat from targeted areas; when combined, the ingredients that make this injection work best. Let’s see what each of the compounds does to help you:
• Methionine helps your liver process fatty acids and prevents excess fat build-up, leading to lower cholesterol levels. This can also relieve and prevent fatigue and may even reduce histamine release (for those with allergies).
• Inositol is essentially sugar alcohol, but it doesn’t increase fat storage. Moreover, this compound aids fat metabolism and lowers cholesterol. It can help you achieve optimal brain function.
• Choline can boost your energy and support metabolism. It directs your body to use stored fat as a source of energy and can increase your cognitive ability as well.
• Vitamin B12 is vital when it comes to DNA synthesis and other processes in your body. It naturally increases metabolic processes, energy and improves your overall well-being. It prevents fatigue and dementia and increases concentration.
• Estrogen plus progestin. If you have never had a hysterectomy and still have a uterus, you also will need a hormone called progestin. Taking progestin helps reduce the risk of uterine cancer that can occur when estrogen is used alone. There is some evidence that adding progestin may also improve hot flashes. Estrogen plus progestin sometimes is called “combined hormone therapy.”
Lipotropic injections are a mix of supplements used for fat loss. These are intended to complementother aspects of a weight loss regimen, including exercise and a low-calorie diet. Lipo injections speed up metabolism through the liver and gallstones. They also aid in transporting fat and its removal. Some of the most common ingredients in these shots include:
• vitamin B-12
• vitamin B-6
• vitamin B complex
• Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
• MIC (a combination of methionine, inositol, and choline)
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re thinking that the shots are a miracle, quick-fix cure for fat, think again. BUT, do the injections work for weight loss? Yes. The lipo injections are there to aid you in your weight loss journey to encourage the pounds to come off easier than they would than if you hadn’t been taking the injections at all.
Lipotropic compounds are a combination of amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that help metabolize fat in the body. Combined with diet and exercise, lipotropic injections can speed up the process of fat breakdown and enhance your weight loss results.
Increased energy levels are generally felt immediately, fat loss, when combined with proper diet & exercise, are noticeable in about 30 days.
You can expect a gradual transformation of your body when you combine lipotropic injections with a regimented diet and exercise plan. Because body types vary, some people will lose weight faster than others, but in general, most people report losing about 2 to 4 pounds per week.
The injections should be administered into intramuscular sites, which can include the hip, upper arm, abdomen, or buttock. It is best to use different injection sites now and then to minimize pain and inflammation. Lidocaine may be used to decrease burning around the injection site.
Lipotropic injections contain a combination of B vitamins, an amino acid and other nutrients to play a role in the breakdown of fat. Through their involvement in fat metabolism, they may help promote weight loss, but can also help maintain a healthy liver.
Although side effects to the injections are rare, and people generally tolerate them well, there may be a few who can experience mild adverse effects. Lipotropic injections side effects that can occur with the simple use of application can be redness, swelling, and infection at the injection site. These symptoms should resolve fairly quickly so if they persist, you may have contracted an infection and should consult your doctor.
While both contain Vitamin B12, Lipotropic injections offer additional nutrients that further enhance weight loss. Common lipotropic nutrients include Methionine, Choline, Inositol, and Betaine. Each is responsible for maintaining a healthy liver.